The price of a project will depend on a number of factors. As such, it usually requires detailed quotation. Prices given below in relation to projects are indicative. They may vary due to the size, length and scope of the project.
Apart from the projects, we also offer maintenance, repairs (call out) and consulting services. Prices for those are based on hourly / daily rates.
The prices are as follows:
Call out visit (engineering / maintenance):
– £100 + VAT for the first hour
– £70 + VAT for each additional hour
– £450 + VAT per day (7 hours work on site)
Consultancy meeting / visit (no tools):
– £80 + VAT for the first hour
– £60 + VAT for each additional hour
– £375 + VAT per day (7 hours work on site)
Remote assistance (over the phone / Internet):
– £60 + VAT per hour
Consulting, maintenance and project type work booked more than 2 weeks in advance:
– project management / drawings / O&M documentation – £350 + VAT
– Lutron / Rako / Control4 / Crestron / Loxone / RTI programming – £500 + VAT
– installation – £350 + VAT
– project management / drawings / O&M documentation – £60 + VAT
– Lutron / Rako / RTI / Loxone / Control4 programming – £85 + VAT
– installation – £60 + VAT
Congestion and parking charges payable extra when applicable.
Prices are negotiable only before the work is done.
Meeting for the purpose of producing quotation and quotation itself are free of charge. You are not obliged to follow it up. However, we will normally not provide a very detailed quotation. This is because detailed quote requires most of the outline design work to be done. As we are not charging you for this, we will therefore not provide all the details.
Larger projects may be complex and lengthy. Therefore, the quotation may contain an element of uncertainty. This is similar to any construction project where use of provisional (PC) sums is well established. Customers who require a very detailed and fixed sum are advised to split the design process and installation / equipment phases. In such a situation, the initial fee for design is small compared to overall project and allows to lock in the price for the main stage of the project (i.e. equipment purchase, installation, programming, configuration and commissioning).